Are you having Acer Aspire motherboard problems? Watch this video.
Content Preview open/close
- Causes of Acer Aspire Motherboard Problems
- [Video Tutorial] Tips for Fixing the Acer Aspire Motherboard
Looking for something else? See Related Posts below or use the search box to find what you’re looking for.
It is annoying to have hardware issues and being unable to detect the exact cause. Not only is it time consuming but usually replacing hardware such as the motherboard can be pretty expensive. If your laptop refuses to turn on, the motherboard is often found to be the culprit. There are quite a few reasons for Acer Aspire motherboard problems leading to issues such as rebooting, sudden crashes, difficulty accessing system files and blank displays.
Causes of Acer Aspire Motherboard Problems
1. At times, laptops accidentally slip out of your hands, are dropped on their heads or are the victim of spills. All these can damage the motherboard connections and circuits.
2. Dust accumulating over time inside a laptop can cause damage to its parts including the motherboard. For the sake of your Acer Aspire’s health, it is advisable to have it serviced and cleaned by a professional every year.
3. While upgrading any other hardware the internal cables might become loose, as a result you could have problems rebooting your Acer.
4. Overheating is another problem rampant in Acer Aspire series. When a fan stops working it, causes overheating which could damage the motherboard. And exposing your Acer Aspire to extreme heat such as leaving it in a car parked without a shade for a prolonged period can also seriously harm it.
Tips for Fixing the Acer Aspire Motherboard
For those of you who know how to open and replace your Acer hardware components, there is an interesting user-contributed illustrative guide that shows how to remove and install a new Acer Aspire motherboard in a few easy steps.
For users who need a little more assistance, watch this video by Laptop Inventory for the process of replacing your Acer Aspire motherboard.
A word of precaution for those who have never opened and fixed their laptop, it’s best to take it to a service center for repair.
For more information about fixing Acer Aspire motherboard problems you can also download Acer Aspire user manuals from Acer’s official website.
Photo credit: Shardayyy via Photopin